- WelcomeThe PNC Fairfax Connection is a free community resource center designed to strengthen and connect the community by empowering area residents and businesses to achieve their goals while celebrating the community's rich history and heritage.
Happy BirthdayCovesa G.
- HighlightsYoga for Beginners, Sept. 16th 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- March 4th is World Read Aloud Day
World Read Aloud Day motivates children, teens and adults worldwide to celebrate the power of words, especially those words that are shared from one person to another. Help us spread the word.
- The Cleveland Indian's Name History
From 1903 to 1914, Cleveland's major-league team was known as the Naps. In the beginning they were known as the Blues in 1901 and the Broncos in 1902! After those names, they were looking for a new idenity and conducted a write-in vote. The winner was a tribute to the team's best player, Napoleon "Nap" Lajoie. He left the team in 1915 and they dropped the Naps and became the Indians.
- Cavs #1 NBA Draft Picks?
The Cavaliers had 6 #1 draft picks through its history, including Austin Carr, Brad Daugherty, LeBron James, Kyire Irving, Anthony Bennett, and Andrew Wiggins.
- When was Cleveland chartered as a city?
Cleveland was chartered as a city in 1836 by a man named Moses Cleaveland. It is Ohio's second largest city.